is Bonine available on Solstice in Australia

Yes you can, DH got a head cold last week onboard and whilst I was looking for cold and flu stuff I noticed there was bonine. It was in one of the shops on deck 4. There was nothing for colds and even the medical centre didn't have anything for a sore throat other than suggesting gargling salt water. Also whilst there overheard the nurse telling a passenger that a sea sickness consult would be $110.

I had a look while I was on Solstice last week and did not see it - but I may have missed it as we did not need any and it was more an interest thing to see if they had it.

Yes you can, DH got a head cold last week onboard and whilst I was looking for cold and flu stuff I noticed there was bonine. It was in one of the shops on deck 4. There was nothing for colds and even the medical centre didn't have anything for a sore throat other than suggesting gargling salt water. Also whilst there overheard the nurse telling a passenger that a sea sickness consult would be $110.

Thankyou so much for your responses. I am so pleased I will be able to purchase it on board and not online.

Linda :D

Thanks Armidale - I am glad you saw it. From memory they seemed to have very little of any general type products.

A hint for anyone going - if you want bonine I suggest you buy it early as when we were on Infinity they ran out about half way through the cruise when seas got a bit rougher.

Thanks Armidale - I am glad you saw it. From memory they seemed to have very little of any general type products.

A hint for anyone going - if you want bonine I suggest you buy it early as when we were on Infinity they ran out about half way through the cruise when seas got a bit rougher.

Thanks for the tip, will be buying as soon as able to.

can you mail order the generic meclazine?? I also think in Canada it is called gravol or something like that

You can order Sea Legs from NZ it is Meclazine also.

Linda:)

Archived