Help Breeze Veterans

apdchief

I have an opportunity to upgrade and also get $130.00 OBC. But I am concerned with the upgrade location??? We are currently booked on deck 11 spa balcony room away from the elevators. The upgrade is on the spa deck 12 right in front of the elevators. Has anyone stayed in these rooms in this area and do you hear a lot of elevator/foot traffic noise? Not sure if I want to take the chance?

I have an opportunity to upgrade and also get $130.00 OBC. But I am concerned with the upgrade location??? We are currently booked on deck 11 spa balcony room away from the elevators. The upgrade is on the spa deck 12 right in front of the elevators. Has anyone stayed in these rooms in this area and do you hear a lot of elevator/foot traffic noise? Not sure if I want to take the chance?

Hi..do you mean behind the elevators? Thankfully they dont open up right into the guest hallways. I've had a room behind an elevator and it worked out well...really liked it and didnt have a noise problem. If you have an opportunity to gain from the upgrade and get OBC..Id do it!

We stayed in a spa balcony on our last breeze cruise. Our cabin, on 12 was behind the elevator bank .. There are none "in front" . There is a doorway gap between stairs and elevator bank on the side. The cabins set back in- so that they are not flush with the elevators. Our cabin was super quiet- no one has any reason to walk down the hall unless your room is there. And there are not lots of cabins. We loved the location near the spa and gym on one side and out the door on the other and up two flights of stairs to serenity!!! If you want to provide cabin number I can comment further. Our cabin was 12027.

In fact we liked the cabin location better than the suite we had this summer! We were in 7333 this summer. Yes we were midship and mid level, but had lots of hall noise from the long corridors ( lots of people /kids wandering halls at night) and a laundry about 10 cabins down the hall!

FYI- naturally there is a longer wait for elevators when you are on such a high deck. That is the only downside I saw with the location. But we walked as much as we could- so not a real problem for our family. Just on New Year's Eve with high heels!!!

We stayed in a spa balcony on our last breeze cruise. Our cabin, on 12 was behind the elevator bank .. There are none "in front" . There is a doorway gap between stairs and elevator bank on the side. The cabins set back in- so that they are not flush with the elevators. Our cabin was super quiet- no one has any reason to walk down the hall unless your room is there. And there are not lots of cabins. We loved the location near the spa and gym on one side and out the door on the other and up two flights of stairs to serenity!!! If you want to provide cabin number I can comment further. Our cabin was 12027.

In fact we liked the cabin location better than the suite we had this summer! We were in 7333 this summer. Yes we were midship and mid level, but had lots of hall noise from the long corridors ( lots of people /kids wandering halls at night) and a laundry about 10 cabins down the hall!

FYI- naturally there is a longer wait for elevators when you are on such a high deck. That is the only downside I saw with the location. But we walked as much as we could- so not a real problem for our family. Just on New Year's Eve with high heels!!!

Also any problems with the balcony as far as noise from above? Can people see your balcony from above and did you find the balcony too hot because of no shade above?

Yes you are correct the rooms are in back of the elevators. Most rooms still available are behind the elevators. I am considering 12035.

That's only a few rooms down from where we were. Unless you have loud neighbors, you will be fine. Also very few kids on that deck on our cruise and no across hall cabins make for a pretty quiet experience! Good luck deciding!

Ok great, thanks for the info. I can't believe the price drops lately. This is the newest ship and an 8 day cruise and I am paying far less than I did on my 2 previous cruises. Looks like I will take the upgrade and take another $130.00 OBC which will currently give me $460.00 OBC, I think that is great!

Archived