What does Disney provide?

anitainwa

Hi! What does Disney provide as far as drinks? Ice tea, coffee? What else? Also, how is the food and has anyone done the room service? And has anyone done the adults only restaurant? Thank you for all the info!

Anita

we sailed the wonder this past feb. on deck 9 there is a drink station it has tea, juices, coffee and coke. Yep we had room service there is a menu in the room. all hands on deck cheese tray is a must....so are the big island cookies. We also went to Palo's all I can say is WOW YUM. It was great. We were not going to go I am so glad we did!!!

If you are a coffee drinker order it from room service....deck 9 coffee is nescafe.

Beth

Disney expanded its free drink station recently. You can have juice, water, iced tea, soda, coffee and tea at the 24-hour drink station.

We ordered room service once, and it was very good. We also went to Palo, the adults restaurant, which was EXCELLENT. If you want to get a Palo reservation, make sure you do it as sooon as you get onboard, because they book up VERY quickly. We went to Palo for the "Champagne Brunch" because we didn't want to miss any of the dinners. It was well worth it, and I would go back for the champagne brunch again.

The room service is actually pretty good. They offer lots of stuff and as mentioned you can get it 24 hours. Not listed are Mickey Bars. You can ask for them, they are just not on the menu. Cookies and milk are great at night before bed. Or a burger or chicken fingers. Candy is additional charge (think movie theater type stuff). Soda if ordered through room service is not included, but it is available at the drink station upstairs.

Cove Cafe is an adult coffee cafe. Great place for those specialty coffees.

yes there are mini fridges I dont think it depends on your catagory.....disney allows you to bring your own soft drinks, wine and beer on board to....just only in your carry on. Dont pack it in your checked luggage. No hard sided coolers only soft sides.

Forgot about the Mickey Bars those are so good!!!!!!

Beth

yes there are mini fridges I dont think it depends on your catagory.....disney allows you to bring your own soft drinks, wine and beer on board to....just only in your carry on. Dont pack it in your checked luggage. No hard sided coolers only soft sides.

Forgot about the Mickey Bars those are so good!!!!!!

Beth

In limited quantities !

Wine and soft drinks but I believe beer is a no no.....

:)

yes you can bring beer on board as long as it is in your carry on. we took a 30 pack of beer and a 12 pack of coke on board I wouldnt recommend any more than that ....it was heavy lol While waiting for our room to be ready the CMs brought us a bucket with ice to chill a few while on deck.

Beth

• 4 weeks later...

It's best to do the "Disney Double Dip" where you eat at the regular DR early and then the last reservation at Palo's or vice versa if you have late seating.

This way you won't miss out on one of the great regular dinners. Loosen your belt and do the Diseny Double Dip!(note: not recommended for light eaters!)

• 4 weeks later...

we found that having the items cool when you put them in the fridge is the way to do it. Otherwise it doesn't really cool things off. Bring Ziplock bags and put ice in it and lay it behind bottles. Ask for a wine cooler instead of just the ice bucket. When the bottle is cooled off it keeps all the other stuff cooled down.

mgm :)

Disney Magic

Los Angeles

July 17--23,2005

You can take a cooler with you onboard. Just do not put ice in it. Your room server will be more than glad to keep it full of ice for you.

The drink station on deck 9 has had the soda and such availalbe for a few years now.

You need to take advantage of room service. You can get the cake fo the day delivered every day if you want.

Disney is excellent to their guest!!

Archived