Newbe Question, restaurants

jackretired

Please list restaurants with amount of up charge, if any, and when open (B/L/D/Late night).

Thank you for the help.

Hi,

You might want to state which ship...in order to get some responses to your question.

Hope this helps.

Please list restaurants with amount of up charge, if any, and when open (B/L/D/Late night).

Thank you for the help.

Tuscan Grille and Ocean Liners are the two main specialty restaurants, I can't remember if they were both $40 extra per person or if Tuscan was only $30pp. Pretty sure they are dinner only but don't quote me. At any rate both were VERY good and I'd recommend trying them both. I have always thought the food to be great and the service to be almost too crazy/over the top. Dessert souffles in O/L are wonderful, tableside lobster is good, and you can ask for it to be prepared withOUT all the extra sauce ingredients. (butter and garlic only for me!) I am a fan of almost every single item on the menue in Tuscan, but don'tmiss the steak tartare, filet, ribeye, shrimp and scallops, chocolate fondue for dessert etc, etc, etc!!!

We never buy or book in advance, because we get 2-4-1 deals in both places all the time as staff are always looking to make quotas on non formal nights. (formal nights are usually pretty busy as some guests use the smart casual dress code in the specialties to avoid formal garb in the MDR)

Bistro on Five is a small casual place (open all day?)specializing in crepes and it's only $5 per person. It holds no appeal for me except to try for a desert crepe sometime, but more people find it relaxing on embark, or any other time to avoid the self serve buffet or big noisy MDR.

Archived