Vines

showgren

Hi, I am sailing on CB on Feb 23rd. I don't drink wine (or any alcohol), but from what I have read the tapas and other food served in Vines with a wine purchase sounds unique and appetizing. How can I get this food without purchasing wine?

Thanks.

This is from the Princess Cruise web site:

Vines Wine and Seafood Bar

"Vines Wine and Seafood Bar serves a selection of unique new- and old-world vintage wines along with gourmet delicacies.

You can enjoy wine flights or a wide selection of wines by the glass. A daily selection of sushi and tapas are also available and are complimentary with any beverage purchase.

Available on Caribbean, Golden and Star princess, the Vines shop offers an extensive collection of hard-to-find wines available for purchase, as well as branded products from Cadbury, Godiva and more."

It does not stipulate that the beverage purchased has to be alcohol, although I gather it is an assumption since the venue is wine dedicated. I have also read on this forum where people have purchased a soda and still were able to received the complimentary sushi and tapas.

Maybe someone out there can confirm this?

Note: the only beverage available at Vines is wine.

Since I had the soda sticker and the bartender at Vines remembered selling it to me the first day while he worked at the International Cafe's bar, he offered to send his bar waiter for a soda for me.

They don't have the soda gun or cans there (this was on the Golden). I had wine instead, and actually passed on the tapas.

Archived