Majesty of the Seas Compass and/or Menu

mon1jan1

Hi everyone! I have family that are leaving on the Majesty of the Seas four night cruise on March 18, 2013. If any of you have recently been on the Majesty and have copies of the compasses and/or menus and wouldn't mind sharing with me so I could share with them, I would greatly appreciate it.

I've cruised a few times but haven't been on the Majesty in a few years so all I have is old material. They are going to have teens that are involved in the 12-14 year old teen club (so if you have any compasses for that age bracket I would gladly like a link to it if you have scanned) and will be travelling with a 4, 6 and 8 year old, so any info on adventure ocean is great to.

Thanks for any and all help you can provide me. Hope everyone is doing well. I, myself only have 43 days until I'm on the Liberty and I can not wait!

Happy Tuesday everyone,

Janet

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Im from brazil and i will go on my fisrt Cruises at 31, march on Majest Of Seas, i looked this compass and its very intresting... but i have one question about Formal Attire, I travel only with carry on luggage, and dont have space for bring a Formal Attire, On Bord i have others options that i can go with casual clothes? on casual clothes are acetable Bermuda Shorts??

tkx!