Jacques-Imos or ?

fuelerdude

I have the cruise picked out, Elation on 08-05-13, as well as the hotel reserved (The Blake Hotel). Now I am trying to figure out which of the many great restaraunts we should enjoy for our evening in NO before the crusie. From what I have gathered, Jacques-Imos offers great Cajun food for a reasonalbe price. Does anyone else have any recomendations for good cajun food for a resonable price in NO? If you do, why do you recommend?

Being from Kansas we don't have much in regards to Cajun food options and would like a good experience.

A big thank you in advance.

I have the cruise picked out, Elation on 08-05-13, as well as the hotel reserved (The Blake Hotel), but now I am trying to figure out which of the many great choices I should take for our evening in NO before the crusie. From what I have gathered Jacques-Imos offers great Cajun food for a reasonalbe price. Does anyone else have any recomendations for good cajun food for a resonable price in NO? If you do, why do you recommend?

Being from Kansas we don't have much in regards to Cajun food options and would like a good experience.

A big thank you in advance.

Stick with Jacques Imo's; great food and atmosphere. Remember that they only take reservations for larger parties. If you want prompt sitting then get there before six. If not you'll be waiting for awhile (not too bad if you're up for a pre-dinner cocktail or two as they make great drinks at the bar) :D. The food is outstanding and is well wrth the wait IMO.

Jorge

I just realized there is one small problem with going to Jacques-Imos....... It does not appear they are open on Sundays. Is this correct? If so we will be looking for other dining venues.

I read where Muriels is considered a good choice and is fairly resonable....and open on Sunday for dinner. Is this a good alternative to jacques Imos:confused:

Archived