Got a call from Carnival today...

paisley201

but they didn't leave a message. I called back and the rep said there was nothing noted on my file. She said they may have called to welcome me aboard.

Has anyone else ever gotten a call like that?

Thanks,

Lisa

I got one of those calls too but all they wanted was to review my upcoming cruise to be sure I had my documents in order and had everything I needed, etc. I was hoping for an upsell call but it wasn't. :(

The same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. I missed a call on my cell phone and when I called back, the person that picked up had no info on what the call was about. I hope it wasn't a call that was going to tell me I won the Awesome-ation contest haha.

Same. I got a call yesterday wanting to know if I wanted to upgrade to the Captain's Suite. Evidently only 6 available fleet wide. $1,700 to upgrade. No thanks already in an Ocean Suite. $500 more maybe not $1700 more. That's gambling money baby:D

but they didn't leave a message. I called back and the rep said there was nothing noted on my file. She said they may have called to welcome me aboard.

Has anyone else ever gotten a call like that?

Thanks,

Lisa

The last time I got one and no message was left, it was to try to sell me cruise insurance. I called my PVP, and she gave me that information.

Archived