11 years since my last Carnival cruise > how is the Victory?

Turbo6ta

Did a Miami, Key West, Cozumel 4-day cruise on I think was the Ecstacy about 11 years ago ... Anyway, it was the ship that caught fire in it's aft laundry room section on one of it's later cruises.

We had a great time on that ship.

Now we are going on another 4-day cruise to Cozumel again the end of this month. This time on the Victory. We have a balcony room on deck 8.

Anyway, just asking if the Victory is a pretty nice ship? I don't know a thing about it other than it's kinda medium sized as far as the Carnival fleet goes.

Thank's

Jeeeze ... It's been longer than I thought since being on the Ecstacy. I just looked at my VIFP ... my last Carnival cruise was in 1994. :)

19 years ago!

Wonder if the food has gotten better or worse? ... It was pretty good that I can remember.

Betcha wish you had a better memory.

Yes, the Victory is a bit bigger than the Ecstasy. We sailed on her when she was new, and then again 7 years later, and she looked as great as when she was brand new.

Once you realize Ecstacy's promenade on deck 8 is moved down to deck 5 on Victory, and you get used to the odd layout on the Lido deck, the only thing left for you to worry about are the seahorses, and the obvious invitations to Oz.

Enjoy your balcony!

Archived