Pub Crawl / Lounge Crawl

Cheeky

They had something like the pub crawl on Conquest...it was part of the "team" color point deal on the Mardi Gras night.

By nights end, I couldn't barely talk....next night , I spoke ...but not a word came out...LOL DH loved it !!;)

Karioke, switching shirts at disco{men and women only 4 extra points}, yadayada,yada....It was a hoot!! And worth my larengitis !! And it was s0000 FUN!!!

There was no TIME to get a drink at these stops...

Blue had 193, RED 163, White 93....obviously the BINGO team..LOL but they won.:eek:

I recommend the crawl...it was awesome....wish I brought my camera ....

thanks for the camera tip!!:rolleyes:

my numbers above are people...not points, LOL. Be sure to wear something DH can fit into, and him wear something big enough to cover YOU up while the change occurs...LMAO We were unprepared...no camera...:mad: , and my little shirt on a 200 lb man no longer fits...oh well...we had a blast!!

Get ready to shout your lungs out....noise counts !! And BTW...once ya get on deck...Todd { CD} has and AWESOME voice...DO go to the Blues bar night before....get to know Todd, and his cute blonde assistant beforehand...

They were in there singing the night before, and we had awesome fun...even found a pic of the assistant with hubby on the digital...;)

Wish I was going with yall....have an awesome time!!!

Thanks guys!! I can't wait to go -- I've been planning since January!!! I'm ready to leave right now!

Thanks for the tips (jleq - non-magnetic doors----> guess I need to make a trip back to Michael's; TxStacy - Bathrobe party-->yay!!; and christhree - t-shirt tip---> my BF is not small but neither am I, so I will make sure I wear one of his shirts)

They had not one but TWO pub crawls on the Miracle 6/5 sailing.

We went to the first one, stayed for a couple of bars, and bowed out after a while. It was fun, but there were a few too many teenagers tagging along for my taste (I think there were some Senior trips on board). Something about teens and pub crawls skeeves me (even though they were very well behaved and didn't appear to be drinking).

I would do it again if I were with a big group of girlfriends or something, but my husband doesn't drink OR sing, so he was a little bored! :)

• 2 months later...
???? Is this only on the Voyager? I seem to remember (maybe just wishfull thinking) a pajama party on one of my past cruises....how can I find out if there will be one on the Conquest in Sept? (I'd really rather have a pj party than an 80's party)

Thanks!!

..Another thing you could watch for me for StacyM...... ;)

I know that the conquest had a mardi gras deck party on the Tuesday night when Tood was the cruise director.... Lots of fun!!!

The week we were on the Miracle (4/24), there was not a Pub Crawl. It was an around the world, that went to two bars and ended up at the midnight comedy show. Hubby and I were so looking forward to the Pub Crawl, but decided that this version was not looking to be too much fun.

Hope they brought it back for ya!

Stef

I was on the ship the same week as you and we did the pub crawl I forget what night it was on but it was with Karl and Sam. We had a blast walking through the halls chanting! Sorry you missed it!

the Sensation (where we did do the Pub Crawl) and on the Spirit which I don't remember them having it and if they had it...I missed it.

You have to remember that the Spirit (Alaska) carries an older crowd which may be why the same CD did it on one ship and not on the other.

We had a blast (by the way) when we did it on the Sensation. It is a great way to get to know the CD and their social hosts etc....as well as meet many wonderful guests.

Anyone been on the Elation recently to tell us if there is a:

1) Pub/bar crawl

2) bathrobe party

3) PJ party

4) anything similar

When I look on picture of peoples' recent Elation Capers, sometimes the print is a little bit hard to read for me to be able to see.

TIA!

........When I look on picture of peoples' recent Elation Capers, sometimes the print is a little bit hard to read for me to be able to see.......

I can't answer your question Rose, but here is a site with some recent Elation Capers that are very good quality and easy to read:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ernie61566

HTH, John

There was a crawl on the Destiny back in October of last year. It was on the 3rd night - Dominica. Here's what the Capers said:

Carnival Colors Pub Crawl

Join us for what will be the BEST drink specials of your entire cruise!
Games & Activities at each bar!
ALL SHOTS $2.50
The Best Part.........You don't have to drive home!!!!
The FUN begins at 9:30pm at the Destiny Bar, Promenade Deck 5

We started at the Destiny Bar and had a dance competition, went to the Apollo Lounge (Piano Bar) for sing along, Downbeat Lounge (for Karaoke - they made us get into 2 groups, guys and girls and sing "Summer Nights" from Grease), Point After Dance Club (Disco, I think we danced here, things start to get a little fuzzy at this stop) and pretty sure we wound up at the Onyx Bar - not sure what we did here, as things were even fuzzier by this point.

There were DIFFERENT shot specials at each stop, and they were 2.50 each. The bar staff wasn't prepared for us, some sometimes we had to wait for the shots.

It was a blast, and I'm hoping there will be one next month on the Glory!

Also, on the Glory, the group from my roll call is doing a "wine tasting cabin crawl". We're all bringing a bottle of wine from a local vineyard near where we live, for the tasting.

Christine

Archived