now in coz til 10 pm, what to do after beaches close?

rkmom

We just found out the port time was extended to 10 pm. We had been planning to go to Dzul Ha then maybe a beach to relax, like Paradise Beach, then head back to boat, which was leaving at 6.

Now, I have to rethink plans. Are shops open later? How about the mini golf?

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks!

Kim

I once went to a native folk dance presentation that was very good while in Coz on a cruise. But then, I'm an artsy kindof gal. And they gave you two of the strongest margaritas I've ever had in my life!

June

Yes, the shops stay open usually as long as the ships are here.

Okay, here's a thought...maybe the movies. We have a great cinema right behind Chedraui grocery store. It is on the second floor of the mini mall. Price is cheap - between $25 and 40 pesos depending on what time you go. The theater is the nicest one I've been in even in the states. The carmel popcorn is worth the trip alone! Most of the movies are in English with spanish subtitles except the cartoon ones....they are all in spanish. This is always a great idea to keep in mind on those rainy afternoons in port too.

I think they are changing formal night to Thursday night instead of Friday. Terry will post about it this week on the Carnival board. That way, you won't miss the "Big Meal" and can still eat out on Coz if you want. And I would guess they will still do the Gala Buffet on Friday night, so you can see/eat it after you get back from Coz.

June

Archived