HELP!! Need answer ASAP re: Camp Carnival!

bizeebeth

I'm trying to make an adult only steakhouse reservation for the last night of our cruise (Saturday on the Magic in a week) and it's been a pain b/c they only have a few reservations. They have a 6 p.m. which I would love to book BUT I don't know if the kids' club is open (or serves the kids dinner) on the last night of the cruise so they can be supervised while we go to our dinner.

If not, then I need to keep looking and the next reservations is WAY late.

Thanks!!!

The camp itself is not open, but the counselors move to a sectioned-off area of the buffett and you can drop the kids off there to eat dinner. I believe it usually goes from 6-6:45, then the counselors take the kids back up to camp. You should easily be able to drop the kids off at 6 when they open, then head to the steakhouse from there (should only be a short walk). The only night that they DO NOT serve the kids dinner is the first night of the cruise. Hope that helps.

Dinner time for Camp Carnival is generally 6PM to 7PM. This means you can drop your kids off with the staff at the buffet on Lido Deck between 6PM and 6:20PM (this is usually when they stop serving dinner). They will have a section roped off for the kids. After that point, you will not be able to pick up your children until 7PM, when they return to Camp Carnival. So, your 6PM reservations for the Steakhouse would be fine. In the Camp Carnival activity schedule (which you pick up at the beginning of the week), it will list the menus that will be served for each night for dinner. On our last cruise, my children ate with the camp a few times, and they much preferred it to the dining room.

Yes, and you can actually drop your child off at 6 to have dinner with the other Camp Carnival kids. They rope off a section of the lido buffet for them. Camp operates as normal on the final night of the cruise.

I have the Fun Times for the last night of my recent Breeze cruise and I suspect that the Magic keeps kind of the same schedule.

Here are the open times:

Camp Carnival - 3:15pm (Talent Show)

Circle C - 10:00pm (Farewell Party)

Club O2 - 11:00pm (Farewell Party)

Archived