Glory, Liberty or Conquest???

I am currently researching for 2014, my second DS's graduation cruise. We are planning on going either at end of March or beginning of April 2014. All three ships Glory, Liberty and Conquest have almost identical itinerary- leaving Miami going to St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk and HMC or Nassua. Also the pricing is the same. We are booking a balcony for DH & I, with an interior close by for the boys (4 DS's-23, 17,15 & 14 at the time of sailing) .

My only Carnival cruise was on Destiny, so I am hoping my cruise critic "peeps" can help me out.

Please tell me why you like one ship over the other and if you had a choice what would be your pick.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Happy Sailing!!!

I would go with the Liberty but that's been my favorite ship for the last few years. The Conquest and Glory will have 2.0 by the time you go on them so really I'd go with best price if i were you.. They're all in the same class of ships and will have the same 2.0 features so it doesnt really make a difference outside of that.

I would go with whatever ship is sailing to HMC.:)

DH & I went to HMC in April, it is beautiful and the cabana is a great treat.... I just didn't want to base it solely on that since ports can change, was looking more at the ships themselves. Are they that similar that it doesn't matter???

We sailed on the Liberty right after the 2.0 upgrades and just sailed on the Conquest in Jan which also has had the 2.0 upgrades, both ships have the same layout. Liberty has the serenity deck (adults only) the conquest doesn't other than that they seem pretty much the same to us.

DH & I went to HMC in April, it is beautiful and the cabana is a great treat.... I just didn't want to base it solely on that since ports can change, was looking more at the ships themselves. Are they that similar that it doesn't matter???

They are the same class of ships. The Liberty has the Serenity area and the Conquest doesn't. The Conquest has the Hasbro game show in the main theatre and Liberty doesn't. The Glory has the Serenity area and the Hasbro game show.

All three are in the same class, so they are similar.

The Conquest does not have serenity - Glory and Liberty do.

All three have the same 2.0 features - except Liberty doesn't have Hasbro game show.

Personally I like the Glory - I think she has the BEST crew. Sailing on her again next month.

I also like HMC - and the Glory doesn't go there, wish she did.

All three are in the same class, so they are similar.

The Conquest does not have serenity - Glory and Liberty do.

All three have the same 2.0 features - except Liberty doesn't have Hasbro game show.

Personally I like the Glory - I think she has the BEST crew. Sailing on her again next month.

I also like HMC - and the Glory doesn't go there, wish she did.

They are the same class of ships. The Liberty has the Serenity area and the Conquest doesn't. The Conquest has the Hasbro game show in the main theatre and Liberty doesn't. The Glory has the Serenity area and the Hasbro game show.

Thank you both for the additional info on the ships, I guess it will come down to whether Serenity &/or the Hasbro game are items of importance to DH/DS's or me for that matter...decisions, decisions....

Archived