Best Western Emerald Bay?

lillypad83

We asked our taxi driver to drop us off at Emerald Beach, and he dropped us off at the Best Western. It seemed a little weird, nobody spoke to us and the little bar didn't seem to be open yet (it was early.) All the chairs had numbers on them, and we were a little nervous about just taking some, but sat down tentatively. Nobody else was on the beach yet.

I walked down the beach to where this other little hotel is. I think I was now at Lindquist Bay? Anyway, a gentleman asked if I wanted to rent a chair, and I went back and got my husband and friends. It was so much nicer, with the seagrape trees for shade, and a nice open-air restaurant with delicious fresh grilled fish!

We had such a nice day there, and I would recommend it if you don't want water-sports and the like. Just a quiet, uncrowded beach.

I walked down the beach to where this other little hotel is. I think I was now at Lindquist Bay? Anyway, a gentleman asked if I wanted to rent a chair, and I went back and got my husband and friends. It was so much nicer, with the seagrape trees for shade, and a nice open-air restaurant with delicious fresh grilled fish!

We had such a nice day there, and I would recommend it if you don't want water-sports and the like. Just a quiet, uncrowded beach.

Was there a bar / beer?

How was the swimming, sandy, rocky, coral?

Archived