Noisy room? -- Look what's above my room >

Turbo6ta

GANGNAM STYLE: Smoke 'em if you got 'em. You may open up a fire-storm along the lines of "a smoker *ruined* our cruise". But you are well within your rights to light up on your balcony as you see fit.

That's fine .... They will love me even more when I light up my cigars out on the balcony! :D

Looks like Gangnam Style and Turbo6ta are here looking for a fight. Easy to see with attitudes like this why smokers arrogance is just as noxious as the fumes they spew.

Sure you weren't below the Lido deck bathrooms?

I don't know you, but I love you! hehehe I just wonder how many people got what you were saying? I'm surprised that they think someone dropping their bowels would be cold - and let me tell you, if people started dropping their bowels while I was trying to get ice cream I'm pretty sure I'd complain (after barfing of course)

Smoke 'em if you got 'em. You may open up a fire-storm along the lines of "a smoker *ruined* our cruise". But you are well within your rights to light up on your balcony as you see fit.

Looks like Gangnam Style and Turbo6ta are here looking for a fight. Easy to see with attitudes like this why smokers arrogance is just as noxious as the fumes they spew.

Wow talk about arrogance and noxious attitudes, I think you stepped to the head of the line with your assumption I smoke. I do not smoke and I am not looking for a fight either, but do believe paying passengers who smoke are fully entitled to enjoy their balcony. It's right in the contract we all sign.

See you on Lido deck.

I don't know you, but I love you! hehehe I just wonder how many people got what you were saying? I'm surprised that they think someone dropping their bowels would be cold - and let me tell you, if people started dropping their bowels while I was trying to get ice cream I'm pretty sure I'd complain (after barfing of course)

Well isn't that nice! I often think subtlety is overlooked and under appreciated.

The main problem is not what you see on the map, but what you don't. If it is unclear what is above or underneath your cabin, don't book it! We had a cabin one cruise which was above the main galley kitchen, and they work there 24 hours a day. We did not sleep a wink. On another cruise, we could hear the public address system in the staff corridors below us, but this was not keeping us out of our sleep.

gfh ... Jeeeze, you jumped on that hard! I said what I said tongue in cheek. Not looking for a fight at all.

I get the feeling you have a real attitude with smokers. Did I ever say I was going into your space and blow smoke in your face?

Sorry that smoke would bother you so much from someone sitting outside his room on a balcony while the boat is travelling at 20 knots ... don't take it so personal.

• 5 months later...

I was wondering how the room 8361 on the Victory turned out? I have it booked and wondered if I should move it. I cruise a lot and may rest some days and don't want to hear loud music or moving chairs all day.

I was wondering how the room 8361 on the Victory turned out? I have it booked and wondered if I should move it. I cruise a lot and may rest some days and don't want to hear loud music or moving chairs all day.

you are under the buffet area-- which is carpeted so no noise issue for you

Archived