Changing cabins while onboard?

How easy would it be changing cabins while onboard? We currently have two suites booked (2 people + 3 people) and would most likely want to switch suites with each other. We are past final payment so cannot do this easily anymore via our TA. :o

Should we just discuss with the concierge and do you think this would be easily doable? We are talking about two same category suites which (as we quite recently found out) might have a slightly different layout making the suite with now 2 people much more better for the 3 people party.

Also I would appreciate if anyone could confirm if indeed the middle SG cabins (9001/9201 & 8201/8001) on the Sun have privacy curtains and the next ones (9002/9202 & 8201/8002) do not have them.

Should not be a problem to swap cabins. Do it when you get onboard before everyone unpacks. I just got off the Sun and yes 9201 has a privacy curtain.

One tip I learned from my last cruise in those suites bring a nightlight. One switch in the bathroom turns on 24 lights. A real shock in the middle of the night :eek:

Archived