Photos/Review: Diamond 5/28 to Alaska

Sheebah

WannaBPele-

We took 760 photos between the two of us on the cruise and the one day in Seattle, with 'his and hers' Digital Minolta Dimage X cameras. They are great cameras, we have been very pleased.

Very professional grade photos. Excellent work. Did you use a 35mm or a digital camera? Roughly how many photos did you take over the course of your cruise? Curious. Thanks!

Flinstone,

If I were to do it again, I wouldn't take more than ONE pair of shorts. i wore pants/jeans most days (with flip flops- that is misleading)...Seattle was TOASTY but from what I here, that is very uncommon. Actually had to do laundry because we wore our jeans so much. Take your jackets too, you'll need em....Boy, when they say "pack layers", they mean it!! It can be 75 on a pool deck chair one moment, and 5 minutes later windy and "feels like 40" walking along the side of the ship. Have fun!!

"Weather- don’t hate us. It was 93 in Alaska, and sunny the ENTIRE TRIP. Very cool in Tracy Arm (hat and cozy jacket), but other than that, it was flip flops most days on the ship."

GRRR...out with some of the jeans and in with more shorts!!! I'll never get packed for this trip!:D

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures!!

Deb

Archived