Fttf ???

Out to sea!

I believe I have read here that if you have purchased FTTF for your cruise, it would show up somewhere on your boarding pass. I just printed mine and I don't see it on the boarding pass but have printed where I have paid for the excursion for my booking. Am I incorrect in believing there should be something showing the FTTF on the boarding pass or do I just show them the excursion paperwork when I get to the terminal?

Maybe log out and then log back into your cruise manager? When I purchased it, it showed up immediately on my boarding pass, luggage tags. Part of the program is getting your luggage earlier, so you do want that on them. I would call if after re-logging in doesn't solve the problem.

Double check your luggage tags - that is the only place I saw it on my docs. It's a little red dot - kind of at the end of the line for you to write/type your name. The easiest word to read is Fun.

We are Platinum, so we didn't have to buy it, which may be why it isn't else where on my docs. If it were me I would

1 - Look for the little red dot on the luggage tag

2 - Dot or no dot call CCL and just double check.

It should be on both boarding pass & luggage tags. Carnival reps may ask to see the boarding pass that shows FTTF to get you to the priority check-in line. You will also have an FTTF sticker on your S&S cards.

It should be a red circle outlined in blue and says Faster to the Fun. It is on the right hand side in the shaded area that has Departing , Embarkation & From.

We were Priority and it doesn't show up on our boarding passes, only on my son's pass - he wasn't Priority.

See it now. as GPop&Nana stated, it's a red dot outlined with a blue circle that says Faster to the Fun in it but the only word I could make out without squinting was "Fun" which is why I didn't notice it the first time. Same logo on the luggage tags (I had not looked at those yet). Thanks for the help folks!

BTW, I'd recommend printing your luggage tags and boarding pass in color if possible. Although Carnival says it isn't necessary, the F2F logos WILL stand out more. As soon as the first CCL employee at the terminal saw the red-and-blue logo on our boarding pass, we were whisked through the security check and onto the ship in about ten minutes.

Our luggage, also with the color logo, was delivered without problems and very quickly. The color-coded deck logo is also a good thing for the luggage handlers to see, since someone else's luggage -- that was NOT printed in color -- ended up next to our door later. (It should have been on the deck above.)

BTW, I'd recommend printing your luggage tags and boarding pass in color if possible. Although Carnival says it isn't necessary, the F2F logos WILL stand out more. As soon as the first CCL employee at the terminal saw the red-and-blue logo on our boarding pass, we were whisked through the security check and onto the ship in about ten minutes.

Our luggage, also with the color logo, was delivered without problems and very quickly. The color-coded deck logo is also a good thing for the luggage handlers to see, since someone else's luggage -- that was NOT printed in color -- ended up next to our door later. (It should have been on the deck above.)

Ooooooo, I'm going to get "whisked"! Sounds kinky, can't wait! ;):D:D

It should be on both boarding pass & luggage tags. Carnival reps may ask to see the boarding pass that shows FTTF to get you to the priority check-in line. You will also have an FTTF sticker on your S&S cards.

I thought FTTF had to go through regular check-in, not VIP check-in in the Platinum/Diamond lounge???

Archived