Jade 10 Day Spa Pass Cost

Hello,

I like to get spa passes and enjoy the thlassotherapy pool and ceramic tile loungers. Is there anyone who knows how much the 10 day spa pass costs on the NCL Jade?

Thanks much!!

L.A.S.T.

I called and asked and was told between $149 and $199. I board on Wednesday and can let you know after that.

Rochelle

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a little shady, but on my last cruise that was 16 nights, the spa forgot to put out the new pricing for the longer itinerary and they gave us the 7 night price which had just finished (it was advertised after all). Go early and check!

Thanks Rochelle! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for $149 per individual. $199 would be too much.

L.A.S.T.

Lady Anna,

Thanks for the bumpity bump..that has saved me from scrolling through pages of sketchy WiFi.

You can uncross your fingers...the cost for this cruise was $149 per person. I was fortunate that they allowed me to purchase the couples package, using one person for this cruise and the other person will start tomorrow when we start the next cruise.

With all the walking we have done on this cruise I am so thankful for purchasing the pass and having access to the area. The hot tubs have been a true blessing. The tile loungers have not been all that hot and I plan on checking into this to see if they can increase the temp.

There are not too many children on this cruise but they have often been lots of them in the adult area hot tubs...another reason to be thankful for the private adult area. It is a shame though that people might feel they have to purchase the spa pass in order to use a hot tub child free.

For the most part this cruise has been excellent! You will definately enjoy your time aboard the Jade. Will try to keep it in great shape for your arrival. Wishing you a fantastic cruise!!!

Rochelle

Lady Anna,

Thanks for the bumpity bump..that has saved me from scrolling through pages of sketchy WiFi.

You can uncross your fingers...the cost for this cruise was $149 per person. I was fortunate that they allowed me to purchase the couples package, using one person for this cruise and the other person will start tomorrow when we start the next cruise.

With all the walking we have done on this cruise I am so thankful for purchasing the pass and having access to the area. The hot tubs have been a true blessing. The tile loungers have not been all that hot and I plan on checking into this to see if they can increase the temp.

There are not too many children on this cruise but they have often been lots of them in the adult area hot tubs...another reason to be thankful for the private adult area. It is a shame though that people might feel they have to purchase the spa pass in order to use a hot tub child free.

For the most part this cruise has been excellent! You will definately enjoy your time aboard the Jade. Will try to keep it in great shape for your arrival. Wishing you a fantastic cruise!!!

Rochelle

Hey Rochelle

Hope you have a great cruise can you tell me what the cost was for a couples pass?

Kind Regards

James

I was on the Jade in December. For the 11-day cruise the spa pass was $159. Day passes were $30, but were not available during sea days. The couples pass for 11-days was $248. You paid the full price no matter when you bought it in the cruise.

Thanks so much for the reply:)

Thanks Rochelle, I HUGELY appreciate you coming back and posting this. I am so relieved to see the price will be a liveable $149. I'd rather have the weekly pass and not chance the day passes being sold out. I do go for the piece and quiet in addition to the thlassotherapy pool and heated tile loungers. Very nice that they let you buy a couples pass and use it back to back.

Speaking of kids in hot tubs, on a Carnival cruise I once saw a kid in diapers squealing and giggling and hopping into the hot tub. :eek: The parents would laugh, let them swim around for a couple minutes and scoop them back out repeatedly. I watched in horror until one of the staff went over and politely kicked them out.

ChiGal - thanks for your response as well! We are on the 10 day but it is a full sailing.

Lady Anna

I was on the Jade in December. For the 11-day cruise the spa pass was $159. Day passes were $30, but were not available during sea days. The couples pass for 11-days was $248. You paid the full price no matter when you bought it in the cruise.

Do you have to be a " couple" for this deal? I am cruising with my best friend..we would love to save some $$$ on our 12 day cruise with a spa pass.

Love2travel4 - I'm not sure what the criteria is for a 'couple' - I was travelling solo, so I didn't ask. However, I think they would probably allow you to split it with your friend. I did see them splitting some of the other spa/salon packages with different people (mother/daughter, mother/son, etc.). I think if you are sharing the same cabin it would be even more likely they would allow you to buy the couples pass.

I just returned from 10 days on the Jade. The couples spa pass that I shared with my cousin was $238. We thought it was well worth it especially since the only sell a limited amount. We were told 20 for men and 20 for women. Most of the time we had the place to ourselves and never had a problem getting a heated lounger. Enjoy!

Archived