Dickenson Bay or Runaway Beach?

dane225

I am trying to decide between Dickenson Bay or Runaway Beach on our upcoming cruise in March. There will be three ships in port and I am wondering which beach would be better. We are traveling with our dd's ages 9 and 10. Thanks for any suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...
I am trying to decide between Dickenson Bay or Runaway Beach on our upcoming cruise in March. There will be three ships in port and I am wondering which beach would be better. We are traveling with our dd's ages 9 and 10. Thanks for any suggestions!

Got a little bored with Dickenson Bay because it is totally dominated by the Sandals Resort. This year we went to Turners Beach and it was superb.

For ships in port, cruisett is not that reliable. There is also Brysons, the Antigua agents but also not completely reliable. They are both accurate up to a point but incomplete. Try antiguanice under the 'travel' tab. I find it is more complete. Have fun, try them all!

• 3 weeks later...
Never been to Dickinson beach but visited old runway beach at Christmas whilst on a Segway activity. It was largely empty of people and very beautiful.

I just booked the Segway tour in Antigua---how did you like it??? I still have time to cancel...lol I did not go for the lunch---son has allergies!!

Archived