cat 1A

pinkie

Hi Cruise Pup

My Wife And Myself Have Justbooked The Liberty On The Transatlantic Sailing On Apeil 23rd 2006 We Booke One Of The 1as Cabin 1207 On The Riveradeck With Two Portholes We Got A Fanrastic Rate We Work For The Airlines And Were Able To Get The Interline Rate We Hope To Get Together With You We Were Told This Cabin Is 185 Sq Feet And Has A Twin And A Sofa Bed Sounds Ok For Me And My Wife What Do You Think We Have Taken Many Crusies But Never Transatlantic ,can You Give Me Any Ideas On A Way Home From Europe Cheap Seems Like On Way Fares Are High We Would Like To Spend A Few Weeks In Europe Then Home Thanks For Any Info You Can Provide On The Cabin Ad Way Home Thanks Frank:)

Hi Frank. Nice to see you are now a member of the Carnival Liberty 4/23/06 transatlantic cruise. Make sure to check in on our roll call thread and meet the others. The cat 1A is a bargain. The only thing is that the bed and sofa cannot be made into a king bed as the most of the other cabins are arranged. I have never done a transatlantic cruise so you might say we're in the same boat (pun most definately intended). I booked a great rate from Rome to JFK on Air France (had to book r/t to get the savings). I have to change in Paris but it's less than an hour between flights. The savings was excellent and it didn't cost more to book with them by phone. In fact, the flights weren't open yet on the website. I thought airline employees get great rates or is that only if you can fly standby? Anyway, welcome again and make sure you check out the roll call thread.

On the Conquest class ship there is one 1A on deck 8 (#8357), one on deck 7 (#7345), 3 on deck 6, and the most on deck 1 and 2. #8357 and #7345 appear larger than the rooms next door. I booked #8357 for $540 less than the room next door. My petite college age daughter can sleep on the bunk. I could not find anything else "bad" about this room, and it is a great price for being on deck 8. Has anyone stayed in #8357 or #7345 on the Conquest class ships?

• 9 months later...

Archived