More = Merrier!

Sunnyday2010

I was looking at booking on the Breeze on the More = Merrier promo. Has anyone used this before ?

The room will be for 3 People and Carnival chooses a room for you... Not sure I want to do that if there is a possibility of a Trundle ? But if the Breeze is a new ship there should not be one right ? Its a diffrence of $200.... I have been trying to call Carnival for days now ! Holding over 1 hour and giving up ! I guess they are busy because of The Trimp fire ??

This is what is says

You’ve selected More = Merrier!

The fare selected has a minimum occupancy requirement. Changes in occupancy may cause an adjustment to the cruise fare based on the prevailing rate at the time when the cancellation occurs. Click here for additional information and details. When choosing a guarantee stateroom, there is a possibility the stateroom's view may be obstructed. When choosing a guarantee stateroom, there is a possibility that stateroom includes a trundle bed (73\"x29\).

If you click on the back option (It says something like click here if you wish to pick your room) to pick your room on more the merrier it will allow you to pick your room for some reason right now alot of them are doing that. when I did it it added .90 cents per person to choose not a lot of money.

Archived