///Empress of the Seas 10/10/05/////

Hello Cruisers,

We have 18 towards our need of 25 for the Meet & Mingle. Anyone unregistered out there that will be joining us? If so go here and get registered....it's free...sponsered by RCCL. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Hope to see many many many jump in. We're a little ship with a BIG party.

Counting the days.

Bob & Kathy

Sun R Bunns :) ;)

Hi, I will sign up when I get home and retreive my booking number. We've done a lot of cruises but have never joined in on the meet & mingle. Looking forward to it!

Sandy & Dale

Welcome aboard Sandy and Dale. :) Yippie,,,,,two more....only 5 to go...Yep I think it's going to be confirmed soon. We have cruised before also, but never have done a meet and mingle. I know that on a small ship it's probably harder to round up a party but we are thinking positive here. Did you read the previous threads? I mentioned earlier that some other cruisers were doing a gift exchange. $10 limit per person and it must be a gift of something unique to your hometown or location....... hummm like Maple Syrup from Vermont..or a "Fools Gold" handled letter opener from South Dakota...or some of that great wild berry jam from Canada. We think it would be great fun. Just remember to not wrap the item in case of security inspections on the way to the ship. One of those gift bags would work well. Then we will put a number on each gift and if you brought a gift, you would draw a number from the hat that would give you that particular numbered gift. What do you think???? We'll talk it up more as we get closer.

Anyway, nice to meet you and look forward to spending 7 days with everyone on the Biggest little ship in RCCL.

Bob & Kathy

Sun R Bunns:) ;)

95' Dolphin Cruise Lines W. Carb.

02' Princess Lines, W. Carb.

04' NCL, Alaska

I think the gift idea is great. We're from Canton, OH - the Football Hall of Fame City and also close to Amish country so I have several ideas. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sandy & Dale

Archived