White Hot Party

smalltownmomwa

Depends on the ship. I've never seen the family party. I think it always started at 10pm and lasted until 1 or 2 am. By that time kids are all supposed to be in their cabins.

The Epic has a family White Hot Party and the traditional adults only starting at 10pm.

The Epic (and now the Breakaway and Getaway) have Spice H2O adult areas. On the Epic, they would not let anyone underage in the adult area for the White Hot Party. I have not seem it handled the same way on the other ships.

The White Hot Party usually extends to one of the clubs after the actual party ends.

On the Dawn it was at 10PM with kiddos supposed to be out by 11PM. However, that wasn't the case in ours. Not a big deal but there were quite a few kids running around in there. It was fun though even if the people I was traveling with had no idea what song Baby Got Back was (HOW!?!?). They gave out glowing necklaces and had my favorite cup, the blinky cup, for sale.

There are always two White Hot Parties - the first is held earlier so families can attend. After an hour, it is over for the kids and the adult party begins. My son and many other kids took part in the WHP on the Epic at Spice H20. He has also done several other WHPs on different NCL ships.

Is it ok not to wear white to the WHO?

Will an accessory do?

It's just a color I never wear... So I can't just throw something in my suitcase... I literally don't own white other than maybe a t-shirt :eek:

Hello

Last year on the Jewel they did have an earlier time for Children then they were suppose to leave around 10 pm.

As for wearing all white you do not have to.. I own no white items so DH and I purchased(I am sure NCL was Happy about that!) their "Cruise like a Norwegian" T-shirts to wear.

It was very interesting mix at this party you at least have to check it out. We stayed for a little while but honestly my husband can't stand rap and the bump and grind music so we left. Found a nice quite bar and just relaxed :).

Is it ok not to wear white to the WHO?

Will an accessory do?

It's just a color I never wear... So I can't just throw something in my suitcase... I literally don't own white other than maybe a t-shirt :eek:

It doesn't really matter what you wear - I was there in a silver top and black pants. Especially when they hold it at H2O Spice like on the Epic - since it's outdoors there are no ultraviolet lights so you lose that effect anyway.

The Epic (and now the Breakaway and Getaway) have Spice H2O adult areas. On the Epic, they would not let anyone underage in the adult area for the White Hot Party. I have not seem it handled the same way on the other ships.

The White Hot Party usually extends to one of the clubs after the actual party ends.

When we sailed on the Epic last year, the White Hot Party was in Spice H2O and children were allowed at it until 11 or 12 pm, I can't remember which. After that it was adults only. :)

Carol

Here's a blurb from the Pearl's Freestyle Daily on Feb 7, 2013 (Day 5):

Feel the bass pumping as you walk through a wonderland of white. Party with Pedro your Cruise Director and his team and enjoy the ice sculptures, club music with DJ Alegre and a special performance by the Norwegian Pearl Production Cast. Our white hot angels melt the ice with you on the dance floor all night long. You can wear white (or any other color)--but don't miss this event. Time: 10:30pm-Close, Spinnaker Lounge, Deck 13, Fwd

And then the White Hot After Party from 1:00am-Close in the Bliss Ultra Lounge, Deck 7, Mid

Totally agree. I'm 29 and never could stand rap music. I listen to singer/songwriter and lo fi music. "Downer music" as my mother always called it.

My sister and I were there for about 20 minutes and had seen enough. :)

Hello

Last year on the Jewel they did have an earlier time for Children then they were suppose to leave around 10 pm.

As for wearing all white you do not have to.. I own no white items so DH and I purchased(I am sure NCL was Happy about that!) their "Cruise like a Norwegian" T-shirts to wear.

It was very interesting mix at this party you at least have to check it out. We stayed for a little while but honestly my husband can't stand rap and the bump and grind music so we left. Found a nice quite bar and just relaxed :).

I also hate loud pounding music and can't typically stand it for long. But it's kinda fun to go there and see what's up. Before last year's cruise I found a white shirt that's perfect for the party, but I typically wear it to dinner beforehand just for extra fun.

On the Epic I bought a soda in a special light-up plastic glass, which was extra fun. I'm planning to pack it for my cruise next month on the Jewel.

On the Star, the "White Hot After-Party" was advertised in the same bar starting at 2:00 AM.

My 'Child' :cool: is a 6ft 2in tall 16 year old :cool: - Besides his music is generally louder than ours and we are normally in bed before we are. Will he be turned away at the adult session or other adult venues ?

Yes. Have to be 18 to be at adult activities.

Archived