CD on the Splender in June and Liberty in July

Broch

You can email them, but CD info from RCI emails are known for being highly inaccurate. The best source of info comes from people on the ships who speak directly to the CD or activities staff and report back to us. Many CD's also post info on their personal twitter or facebook pages, which is also a reliable source.

I compile all the info from these sources on the CD list thread, which I update almost daily, so keep an eye there for the most current info from reliable sources that's available.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1590430&page=76

My guess is that Leo will be back on Liberty for the summer. Bill Brunkhorst was CD on Splendour last summer, so it's just a guess that he will return this summer too.

You can email them, but CD info from RCI emails are known for being highly inaccurate. The best source of info comes from people on the ships who speak directly to the CD or activities staff and report back to us. Many CD's also post info on their personal twitter or facebook pages, which is also a reliable source.

I compile all the info from these sources on the CD list thread, which I update almost daily, so keep an eye there for the most current info from reliable sources that's available.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1590430&page=76

My guess is that Leo will be back on Liberty for the summer. Bill Brunkhorst was CD on Splendour last summer, so it's just a guess that he will return this summer too.[/

Thank you kindly for the info. I have heard of Leo but have you seen these two CD'S and if so what is your personal opinion of them. I have not seen either of them on my previous cruises. Thanks

I have an idea....if you'd like, you can post on the roll call thread for the next sailing of these ships. Request if anyone is willing to ask the current CD how long they expect to be on the ship and if they know who will be following them, and request that they report the info back to the CD thread.

I have an idea....if you'd like, you can post on the roll call thread for the next sailing of these ships. Request if anyone is willing to ask the current CD how long they expect to be on the ship and if they know who will be following them, and request that they report the info back to the CD thread.

Thank you I may just do that nearer our cruise date.

Archived