Pictures of M23 Porthole on Inspiration?

Marriedl8e

Does anyone have any pictures of M23 (a porthole cabin) on the Inspiration? I will be cruising in this cabin soon and I would love to see some pictures of this cabin if anyone has any.

If anyone has any pictures of M23 on any of the Fantansy class ships, I'm guessing they would be comparable to the Inspiration.

Thank you.

check out www.********************

just check out your ship and if there is no picture of the Inspiration then just check another Fantasy class ship. We have had a porthole room twice. R31 on the Carnival Fantasy and R1 on the Carnival Ecstasy.....we truly enjoyed that category of cabin

the website is cruiselinerooms dot com

check out www.********************

just check out your ship and if there is no picture of the Inspiration then just check another Fantasy class ship. We have had a porthole room twice. R31 on the Carnival Fantasy and R1 on the Carnival Ecstasy.....we truly enjoyed that category of cabin

the website is cruiselinerooms dot com

Thank you Wrigley80. I will check out that website.

I have seen some pictures of porthole cabins. I have heard the porthole cabins vary in size and I was hoping to get an idea of how big this specific cabin is.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the cabin class. I have been reading a lot of posts on porthole cabins recently and it appears the majority of people who have sailed in them have really enjoyed them. I'm excited for our first porthole cabin! :cool:

Our first cruise was on the Elation in room M23! Sorry, I don't have any pictures. But I think all the porthole rooms on this class of ship are the same.

It was a great room and I'm sure you will enjoy it and your cruise!

Thank you jdeville! How was it in comparison to other rooms you've had on Carnival?

I plan on taking some pictures and I will share them here.

I stayed in M14 on my Inspiration cruise, and my friends had the porthole cabins on both sides of me. I love those porthole cabins! I frequently book them on Fantasy Class ships because they are such a bargain: an Ocean View for an inside price! The only reason I don't have one for my next cruise is because there weren't any available on the Empress Deck when I booked, and that is the deck I really prefer.

Just checked my pictures of the cruise where I was in M24 and do not have anything really showing the layout of the stateroom. I guess after enough of the weekend cruises in porthole cabins I finally stopped taking pictures of them...

I will say I do not remember anything negative about the cabin and remember it being good size in comparison to other porthole cabins on Elation/Paradise/Inspiration.

Thank you Mary and Grnyel. I appreciate your comments. I hadn't had any comments in so long, I stopped checking. I just came accross these with my continuing research on porthole cabins on the Inspiration.

I am looking forward to sailing with you in March, Mary. We have an oceanview on the Empress deck too! Who knows. Maybe we'll be neighbors!

Thank you for your comments on M24 Grnyel. I will go check it out on the deck plan. Most peoples comments is that the rooms are nice in size though, so I'm sure my DH and I will be happy. I'll find out in a couple of days. We are leaving on our cruise on Monday! :D

That's so true! A few years ago, we had two cabins on the Empress, and only had one other couple on our roll call. After our meet-up on the ship, we returned to our cabins to find that we had three in a row! What are the odds of that?!

How fun!!! :D

Archived