AquaSpa Bookings - website broken??

withabix

We have been trying to book Spa appointments for Mrs. Withabix for our 5th July 2013 Millennium Northbound Alaska cruise, but the search function on AquaSpa bookings is broken.

When selecting the AquaSpa tab on MMB, you get the Departure Port (Vancouver) Spa appointments, but try and search for anything else and the website falls over, reporting 'Page Not Found' on a Celebrity background.

The same happens if you click 'Search' for the Vancouver date as well - so it is not lack of availability but a broken link!

Can I ask anyone who reads this to try a dummy Spa booking on their cruise and report back if it is broken?

Can I also ask that you then bombard Celebrity CS email address with a report of the error, then they might fix it a bit quicker!!

The reply I got back was 'we have reported it to IT, but we have no timescale for resolution' :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

It is amazing to me that Celebrity spends hundreds of millions on new ship builds, but will not invest a few million to have a good easy website in which you can book cruises and extras to bring in the revenue to pay for the ships. I also had trouble booking spa appointments for wife and daughter. Looks like you finally had success, so I will try again.

Archived