Flowers

Pjsgal

I was wondering if my mother could take the flowers off before we set sail...... I am glad you got to take your flowers!

Yes- my sister did this with my real flower bouquet on the very quiet advice of someone working with Carnival and it was absolutely no problem at all because she didn't have to go through Customs since the ship never left U.S. waters.

I did declare that I had a "plant" and I carried them off in plain site. The customs officer even questioned me about them. But said to go ahead. Now to get them onto the ship from cozumel my friend had them in a bag. So idk if it would've been a problem.

I did declare that I had a "plant" and I carried them off in plain site. The customs officer even questioned me about them. But said to go ahead. Now to get them onto the ship from cozumel my friend had them in a bag. So idk if it would've been a problem.

Well that's interesting since the info I was given said you can't bring your own flowers on board but now I don't remember reading about taking off. I'll have to try this in May!!!

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Archived