I spy with my little eye

fgresko

wow, press is eating this up, what a mess, i feel for all the passengers, espically the kids. I was on a cruise once that lost power for a few hours,(big red boat), I see a big sale in the near future, and tons of lawsuits. Glad to see they are almost there.

wow, press is eating this up, what a mess, i feel for all the passengers, espically the kids. I was on a cruise once that lost power for a few hours,(big red boat), I see a big sale in the near future, and tons of lawsuits. Glad to see they are almost there.

Turn in on CNN. The passengers they are interviewing are showing an upbeat attitude telling them while conditions are horrendous they are trying to make the best of things.

And you are right about the press is eating it up. I think the press needs to try and give families back home a little more positive outloook.

Turn in on CNN. The passengers they are interviewing are showing an upbeat attitude telling them while conditions are horrendous they are trying to make the best of things.

And you are right about the press is eating it up. I think the press needs to try and give families back home a little more positive outloook.

What's your point?

Archived