Is Tex CD on Triumph?

MelBCroozer

Is Tex the CD on the Triumph? If he is, I know he`s a great guy and would do everything he could. He was our CD when we were on the Fantasy in 2008 when they closed the MS River and had to detour to Mobile. Thoughts & prayers for a swift debarkation.

Is Tex the CD on the Triumph? If he is, I know he`s a great guy and would do everything he could. He was our CD when we were on the Fantasy in 2008 when they closed the MS River and had to detour to Mobile. Thoughts & prayers for a swift debarkation.

Jen Baxter was the CD on the Triumph. Tex is presently sailing out of New York on the Miracle.

I think it's just a bad case of auto correct. I still haven't quite figured it out yet. It's late.

I think it is supposed to be "I have sailed with her once and she wasn't our favorite, but I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone." At least that would make sense. I think it might be autocorrect or maybe just a bad typist.

Sharon

We have cruised with Jen several times and found her delightful.

She was always out and about and a hoot on stage....

She ran a very good program which is the reason they are there....

As for Tex, last I heard he was going to be taking the Miracle through the Panama Canal....

We sailed the Triumph last November, and of course Jen was the CD then too. She is quite different than most CDs we've had...very high energy...very unique...and definatly British. She has a personality that will cause some people to take a step back, but we liked her, and found her...as some have described, "quite a hoot". I did hear some folks commenting on her with not as high an opinion. I read somewhere on here where someone described her voice as like "nails on a chalkboard". Just goes to show we are all different. I didnt mind her at all, and have had much worse CDs. We had one arrogant fellow on a RCCL ship once that was no fun at all. Most seem to put fun and electricity into their jobs. My all time favorite was the guy we had on the Ecstacy twice...I forget his name, but he played a mean fiddle and was funny. And yet, Ive heard folks that didnt like him at all. Guess You never know!!:)

Archived