Broken elevators on a cruiseship

Jeano222

here is an update. My daughter did an interview with newspaper and Associated press picked it up and sent it to all media. She sent journalist some of the pictures she took. They were dated. The only thing she couldn't photograph was the short in the wiring in the wall behind sconce light and the faulty plug on desk of the cabin next door. They both repeatedly called for maintenance to come but they never did. Guest services just told them to not use the plugs in the one cabin and not to use the light in my daughter's cabin. My daughter let the cabin next door use her plug to charge phone etc.

She has been contacted by attorneys for the latest passengers, She is willing to testify as she feels the ship should never have continued sailings with obvious problems in the ship and Carnival lack of response to her concerns while she was onboard. The dated pictures would be very hard for Carnival to dispute, as many of the same pictures taken by the last passengers show the same areas. She wants justice for these passengers and to not allow Carnival to get away saying this was an isolated issue and their ships are well maintained. Knowing what she knew on her cruise, the fire onboard didn't shock her.

I was on this ship, same itinerary, in June. I am quite loyal to RCL (although I love X as well) but my boyfriends family was going for his grandparents 50th and asked if i wanted to go so I said yes. Was not much of a fan, dated decor, ridiculously complicated layout and now with all of the issues it just tells me that it's time for Triumph to enter dry-dock, and the 21st century of cruising!

Archived