4 people in a outside room on Dream

Right now we have an outside room, cat G I believe (maybe GG) anyway from the pix I can't tell where people 2 and 3 sleep! Any insights would be great appreciated.

Also, are we talking SUPER crowded here? The kids have stayed for weeks at a time in flat through Europe so they know somewhat about small areas LOL Already made final payment so I guess this is where we will be just wondering how it is actually laid out -- as I said the pix just show the one bed and no sofa or drop down bunk.

Thanks

Alex

Your cabin will be about 152 sq. ft. in size, so it might be a tad tight for the four of you. You'll notice that some of the Cat. G and GG cabins are marked on the deck plan with a + or a *. These are the ones designated for third & fourth persons. I assume that you were assigned one of these. I'm not sure, but I'd guess that the kids would sleep on a sofabed or in pulldown bunks. But don't worry...you won't spend that much time in the cabin anyway.:)

Jack

I THINK YOU MIGHT FIND THE ROOM VERY SMALL FOR 4 PEOPLE. IF THE CHILDREN ARE SMALL, IT COULD BE OK. I WAS JUST ON A 19 DAY CRUISE AND THERE WERE JUST 2 IN OUR ROOM. AND I FOUND THAT SMALL,BUT ALL WE DID WAS SLEEP. I HOPE THAT WAS HELPFUL...:eek:

I am expecting it to be small - we will have 4 in an outside room as well -- glad there will be a window:)

I too am wondering WHERE person's 3 and 4 sleep? The pictures do not show an upper bunk so I can figure it out.

Samantha

Right now we have an outside room, cat G I believe (maybe GG) anyway from the pix I can't tell where people 2 and 3 sleep! Any insights would be great appreciated.

Also, are we talking SUPER crowded here? The kids have stayed for weeks at a time in flat through Europe so they know somewhat about small areas LOL Already made final payment so I guess this is where we will be just wondering how it is actually laid out -- as I said the pix just show the one bed and no sofa or drop down bunk.

Thanks

Alex

We just returned from a 10-day cruise to Alaska on the Dream today. There were 4 of us (adults) in a G category outside stateroom; it did not bother us at all. Of course, we don't spend much time in the room. There is one queen size bed and a couch in the "sitting room" that the steward will pull out and set up in the evening. There is a curtain between the two for privacy. The pull-out couch is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but OK. They said they could bring a board to put under the mattress so that it does not sag, but we decided not to bother.

Don't bring huge pieces of luggage because they will take up more floor space. Regular size suitcases fit under the bed. We had a chair and a stool taken out for more room. The closet space is quite small, thick clothing can take up much room on the shelves. It really doesn't get cold enough that you would need thick fleeces or heavy weight jackets.

Unless you are huge people, the small bathroom with shower, toilet and basin serves its purpose.

A bonus is the towel animals the stewards leave each evening.

Essentually, the bottom line depends on how much time you spend in your room. In the day time, you can sit comfortably on the couch to watch TV.

Hope this helps. :)

Archived