Carnival Miracle Brides

Hi everyone!

I'm getting married November 24, 2013 on the Carnival Miracle and am hoping to hear from past Carnival brides. My questions are:

- Does anyone have pictures of the basic 8 rose bouquet that is part of the wedding package? Or did anyone out there order the 12 rose bouquet upgrade? I'd love to see pictures of what comes "standard" with the package. Boutonnières and corsages, too, if you ordered just the basics.

- Is there anyone who was actually married in the chapel on the Miracle? I'd like to find out about how attendants are set up, how many can you have comfortably, etc.

- Anyone have their reception in Sam's Piano Bar? If so, how'd you like it?

That's all for now...thanks in advance for your help!!

I got married on the Miracle back in 09. I decided not to use the bouquet provided by Carnival. I had them split it up into two small bouquets for my mother and MIL. They were small, but a nice touch. I suggest you do silk flowers because you will be able to take them home with you. My husband was the only one with the boutonnièr and it was a pretty pink rose with some greenery.

We didn't get married in the chapel because it is small. I think it can only fit 20 people in it. We had over 60 so we got married in the theater.

I did have my reception in Sam's Piano Bar. It is nice, there isn't much room to have your first dance, but it is a really comfortable space with plenty of room to socialize and the food is set up in the middle of the room and looks great.

If I can help in any other way, let me know :)

I got married on the Miracle back in 09. I decided not to use the bouquet provided by Carnival. I had them split it up into two small bouquets for my mother and MIL. They were small, but a nice touch. I suggest you do silk flowers because you will be able to take them home with you. My husband was the only one with the boutonnièr and it was a pretty pink rose with some greenery.

We didn't get married in the chapel because it is small. I think it can only fit 20 people in it. We had over 60 so we got married in the theater.

I did have my reception in Sam's Piano Bar. It is nice, there isn't much room to have your first dance, but it is a really comfortable space with plenty of room to socialize and the food is set up in the middle of the room and looks great.

If I can help in any other way, let me know :)

Thank you so much! Do you have any pictures from your reception that you'd be willing to share? Our hearts are set on Sam's Piano Bar, so I'd love to see a few pictures. I've been told that the chapel can accommodate about 40-45 people. Some may have to stand, but for a short ceremony, that'll just have to work. If we have to skip the chapel, it's going to be a hard decision, because his second choice it the theater and mine is the Mad Hatter's Lounge.

I know I'm going with flowers from The Wedding Experience. I'm happy to just enjoy my bouquet for the duration of our cruise. I'm getting a 12 rose bouquet for myself and having them make a second 8 rose bouquet so I'll have one for my Maid of Honor (my 15yo daughter) and my Matron of Honor (my best friend). I'm actually excited about the flowers. Our colors are black and white, so simple is going to work well.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much! Do you have any pictures from your reception that you'd be willing to share? Our hearts are set on Sam's Piano Bar, so I'd love to see a few pictures. I've been told that the chapel can accommodate about 40-45 people. Some may have to stand, but for a short ceremony, that'll just have to work. If we have to skip the chapel, it's going to be a hard decision, because his second choice it the theater and mine is the Mad Hatter's Lounge.

I know I'm going with flowers from The Wedding Experience. I'm happy to just enjoy my bouquet for the duration of our cruise. I'm getting a 12 rose bouquet for myself and having them make a second 8 rose bouquet so I'll have one for my Maid of Honor (my 15yo daughter) and my Matron of Honor (my best friend). I'm actually excited about the flowers. Our colors are black and white, so simple is going to work well.

I don't think I have any good pictures of the space. I had more pictures of the food and us dancing in there and that was about it. The photographer took us outside and took most of the pictures during the reception out there. I liked having the theater for our ceremony because we were up on stage and all of our guests could see us easily. The Mad Hatter's lounge was neat but I don't know if you would want that colorfulness for your wedding photos.

The flowers sound nice, my problem was for what I really wanted I would have had to pay a lot more. Instead I did the silk and I'm so happy I still have my bouquet to look back on.

you must be so excited for your big day!!!

I am soon excited!! I've been looking and dreaming and doing a little shopping. I have my dress and shoes, we are going shopping in less than 2 weeks for bridesmaid dresses, and my cake topper arrived yesterday. I'm seriously considering taking a ship tour of the Miracle after it arrives in Long Beach in a couple weeks. I'm so familiar with the Carnival Splendor, but really have no idea what the Miracle is like. It seems like those who do ship tours really feel more confident about their planning.

I am soon excited!! I've been looking and dreaming and doing a little shopping. I have my dress and shoes, we are going shopping in less than 2 weeks for bridesmaid dresses, and my cake topper arrived yesterday. I'm seriously considering taking a ship tour of the Miracle after it arrives in Long Beach in a couple weeks. I'm so familiar with the Carnival Splendor, but really have no idea what the Miracle is like. It seems like those who do ship tours really feel more confident about their planning.

I didn't think you could do a ship tour. I tried to do it when it was in NY and they said I couldn't. So I just went with the flow. I figure once you know one ship you know them all, except it was my first ship lol. It was fine, they took us around the boat and we were well taken care of. There are pictures online if you look up the Miracle and from what I understand the Splendor is just a tiny bit bigger than the Miracle, but not too much different. Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy every moment of the process and the wedding itself. I know it will be beautiful:D

I just completed my tour of the Inspiration in Long Beach & I highly recommend you do the same. We booked it through Carnival Weddings. They want you I email them the list of up to 4 people and their license #s. I asked them to give me some dates when we could visit & hopefully ones when a wedding takes place. I've seen pictures of the spaces when there is no wedding but it doesn't compare to seeing it set up for a wedding. I also liked that I got to go through what the guest experience would be.

Archived