Flying into Miami and cruising out of Port Everglades

reefexplorer

None are going to offer shuttle service from the Miami airport to Ft. Lauderdale. Too far. A taxi is about $60-$70. There are several hotels in the Ft. Lauderdale area that offer transfers from the hotel to the ship. Most of those hotels are on 17th st. causeway.

Thanks for the info. I have two free tickets to fly into MIA and the flight gets in at 10pm. So I probably should just get a hotel near MIA and take a limo or whatever the next day. We usually stay in Fort Lauderdale. Whats the best area to bid on for a hotel in Miami?

Hi - we are from England - we are also arriving into miami next feb - and need a pre cruise hotel for 2 nights - and have been offered Wyndham miami beach - but we are wondering if it would be better and cheaper to transfer to a fort lauderdale (or hollywood) hotel near the port. Don't quite know what to do, as taxis seem expensive and obviously we don't want to hire a car, not knowing road systems etc.

let me know what you have decided as the best option

Reef Explore just stay near the airport in Miami overnight. Then take a supershuttle from the airport to Port Everglades (Ft Lauderdale port). Or you could book with your cruiseline from Miami to Ft Lauderdale (more expensive).

Archived