Anyone just off Valor?

twostacys

I was on Valor the beginning of Dec. and seems they somehow have made a few changes. Although Valor has not gotten the 2.0 upgrades yet, others have posted it now has the PunchLiners Brunch and the Taste Bar.

Not sure what kind of info all are looking for. We were on last year out of Miami. Shes a good ol girl. Bigger that the Victory your can find deck plans at carnival.com/valor. She does have a Steakhouse so you can make reservations there. They fill up quick and loved the steak and service for the price. Nice Couples night! My time dining was in the CENTER of the ship. Lincoln I believe. The Washington is where they wanted to put us but DW cannot handle the rocking at dinner when we are pulling out of port. So, center of the ship did much better. They didn't have the Brunch and Taste Bar? then... I think when we were on, but had everything we needed. Really you will only enjoy her on your 1 sea day. Every other day you will be in port. So you will eat dinner, party a bit, sleep, get breakfast and out on the next island. No worries your on island time!

If you are looking for info on the cruise itself then see my post on the Valor 4/7/13 Roll Call. We did this 2 yrs ago on the Victory LOVE LOVE LOVE the itinerary! I also put some suggestions for excursions on there. Hope that helps!

Archived