Review of Allure of Seas 3 day - Good and Bad

Taking Snacks and Medications

Just as a reminder, we took our own snacks like sample peanuts, chips, etc because things are so expensive on the plane and at the airport.

I also took advil, pepo. etc because the ships charge so much.

Here is a joke....How much do you think a can of pringles potato chips was on the cruise ship????

1 -3.00

2 - 7.00

3 - 5.00

ReADY>>>>

The 1.00 pringles from your local target was 5.00.

So I had a grocery bag with items to eat and it came in helpful at the airport and just when you wanted something light to munch on the ship without havijg a full meal.

Wow, was the 3 day cruise the same $$ as a 7 day cruise??

The lounges such as Boleros, Schooner Lounge, are the lounges we went to and they were very nice. THe music was great, people were sitting around listening and enjoying the scenery or people walking around on the ship. THe jazz band was REALLY GOOD, but they also had several singers that were just as spectacular. We just took a seat and watched the crowds.

The ship also has a sports bar, it does not have food but you can order drinks. The allstar pre events were on (which was of interest to hubby) so we sat in their one night and I bought pizza and food from down the hall. You can do that....so keep that in minde.

We did not go to the Wave Bar but watched the elevating bar go up and down which was fun.

We had a nice time, it was a short cruise and I would do another short cruise to a different destination. But frankly to me, the cost for the 3 days was just as much as a 7 day cruise. We have been to the islands on the 7 day before so this trip was really just ot see the ship.

I don't like to repeat islands when there is a whole wide big world to see. I go once and I'm mostly done....and I move on to the next destination.

• 7 months later...

Archived