Gotta Love NCL- Pillow Menu :)

2boyzmom

Don't tell DW - but several years ago before our 1st cruise I saw a reference to a "pillow menu" for suites and thought this was some unique cruise stateroom space-saving feature where the room service menu was printed on the pillow cases. We had a mid-ship balcony on the 10th deck so I never gave it another thought.

A year or so later, when we had a suite, DW mentioned it and said what it was. Still, on embarkation day, I was a tad disappointed that the room service menu wasn't printed on the pillow case. ;)

I stayed in India on business a few years back and saw something in my room that said pillow menu. I assumed it was a room service menu for bedtime snacks and never even bothered to look at it until the last day.

• 9 months later...

We just returned from 10 days on the Norwegian Sun. My husband just fell in love with the pillows -- I think he hugged them more than he did me :D The brand name started with S but I can't remember the rest. If anyone knows what it is or is aboard the Sun soon and can check I'd appreciate it. His quest for a great pillow has been over 2 years long so far...I'd love to end it!