Wedding on the Carnival Inspiration out of Long Beach

Anasu25

Hello,

My fiance and I are thinking of getting married this summer on the Carnival Inspiration out of Long Beach, CA. Anybody got married or attended a wedding from the same ship/port that can provide a review.

Thanks!

We booked and are getting married on July 26. I'm super excited. Anyone have wedding/reception pictures on the Carnival Inspiration? Anyone gotten married on the same ship sailing out of Long Beach that can share their experience. How were the wedding coordinator(s)? Photographers? DJ or plug your own iPod?

I'll be getting married on Inspiration on July 5th. I believe there is another bride here getting married on Inspiration in April but I don't recall her user name.

So far my coordinator has been great. We also did a ship tour in Jan. We have hired the DJ for our reception so we know it will be in the disco & ceremonies are held either in the Candlelight lounge or in the Avante Garde Lounge depending on number of guests. For the ceremony music here is what Carnival said:

"Regarding the ceremony music, if you wish to provide your own 3 songs, it's recommended you provide it on a standard audio CD. If you wish to provide it on an mp3 player, you will need to hire an entertainment technician for the ceremony at $75 plus tax."

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much. I saw te pics you took when you went on your ship your. Thanks for providing those. We are scheduled for a ship tour on March 11. We are doing the Deluxe package. We are thinking about reserving the dj. We are still in the early process of planning. Barely got my parent's cabin booked yesterday and we will start on invitations this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cascole,

My fiancé & I did a tour of the Inspiration today. I got to meet Olga, who handles the check informing-sailing guests, Lyn (wedding coordinator) & the officiant. They were all really nice and answered so many questions for me. They explained how the whole day works. There was a wedding there so we got to see how it worked. It was great to get the guest perspective. Today's wedding ceremony was in the Candlelight Lounge and the reception in the Rock N Roll Club. It was great to see it set up for a wedding. My fiancé liked the Paris more. I liked the Candlelight lounge more. What are you leaning towards? And why? I will try to upload some pics for you.

Wow! Sounds likeyou got a much better perspective than I did! I can't wait to see your pics that are more real!

Carnival had told me that weddings were done in Candlelight & in Avant Guarde - no mention of Paris; though I preferred the colors of Paris it does seem less intimate than Candlelight. I'd be ok with either.

Will Lyn be the same coordinator in July?

I also asked about the pillars & the flowers on them. They said that's all they offer but that TWE has floral upgrades. I'm completely torn on that - may just ask to not have them at all.

Archived