Woo hoo - We purchased faster to the fun!

browneyedwoman

Yep we got it too. I'm excited. Will be nice to get on early and start enjoying the Cheers program!!

Has something changed? I thought you had to wait until the muster drill to activate your charge account in order to make purchases? We purchased FTTF also. Figured we'd be waiting around to drink. LOL

Has something changed? I thought you had to wait until the muster drill to activate your charge account in order to make purchases? We purchased FTTF also. Figured we'd be waiting around to drink. LOL

No way! You can charge away as soon as you board. Carnival isn't going to miss out on that revenue! :D

The only caveat is that they'll charge sales tax until you get into international waters.

We purchased FFTF, our traveling companions did not. We arrived at the Port at 11:00 (Galveston), and tho we were directed into different lines, we both boarded the ship at the same exact time. Later, when we got to the room, the bags for both rooms were waiting for us in the hall. It was the joke of the cruise...until of course we had a fire in the engine and FFTF did us nooooo good at all! Wouldn't purchase it again.

I bought it for our January Imagination cruise. We loved it!

We were able to board with the platinum guests. We were able to use the platinum line at guest services. We had a direct line to guest services (if you've ever called them during busy times, it was way worth it). We needed to get off first at Cozumel because of a privately booked excursion and they let us go ahead of the rest of the line of people waiting to debark.

It really was worth it for us!

It sounds as if Carnival opened up several cruises to FTTF yesterday. Thanks to a post on our Facebook page for our cruise, I was able to buy it too. I had been checking multiple times per day since I booked and it had been closed. I really wanted, so could go to my cabin right away. I will see how well it does on this cruise and decide later if it was really worth it.

That's great that so many other were able to buy FTTF! We have a private excursion in Belize and I want to make sure we get off the ship early. I read somewhere here that the FTTF people can go to guest services when they want to get off the ship and they will lead you down to the front of the line. Is that true? This would be very helpful for using the tenders.

FTTF isn't really worth it traveling out of Galveston on the Magic with the KeyWest/Bahamas itinerary. We had it a couple of weeks ago and boarding was pretty much like it has been on previous 6 cruises. We always arrive early so we didn't see much of a difference. No tenders on that cruise either. The balcony cabin was ready but our luggage arrived a couple hours later. We wouldn't do it again for that itinerary but it would be worth it for those departing from busy terminals.

Archived