Woo hoo - We purchased faster to the fun!

browneyedwoman

No way! You can charge away as soon as you board. Carnival isn't going to miss out on that revenue! :D

The only caveat is that they'll charge sales tax until you get into international waters.

Well that's wonderful to know! Don't have to drink a mini bottle before I get onboard. LOL J/K Or am I...

i'd like to hear from people who boght the FTTF at port of miami. if they got on any earlier. in dec 2012 we didn't get on the ship until 130 and that's all i can see us purchasing it for. we didn't book any dining options or call guest services, we took our luggage with us off the ship so we didn't rush off and the itinerary we booked this dec we don't tender anywhere. the only thing i can see us using it for is to get on the ship early, purchase cheers program, get into our stateroom and unpack. i don't know if it is worth the $50. so im undecided.

thanks everybody

Congrats :) From the posts I am reading, it sounds like it was previously available, and they've added "more".... which makes me wonder if they will continue to add more as long as they are in demand?!? Which in my opinion, defeats the purpose~

Congrats :) From the posts I am reading, it sounds like it was previously available, and they've added "more".... which makes me wonder if they will continue to add more as long as they are in demand?!? Which in my opinion, defeats the purpose~

This is probably the 'second batch' of 15 slots. Carnival offers it in batches of 15, depending on the number of plats and diamonds on the sailing. Theoretically they could offer none if a ship had a lot of p's and d's on board. AFAIK, they have not offered more than 30 F2F slots on any sailing.

It was well worth it on our Liberty cruise out of Miami -- from curb to gangway in about ten minutes...and we didn't get there the earliest, either. We also had a stateroom issue that required in-person visits to Guest Services, and there's no doubt that using the shorter VIP line saved me over an hour waiting in line.

I've already purchased it for our October sailing on Victory, also out of Miami. To sweeten the pot, there is a tender stop, HMC.

This is probably the 'second batch' of 15 slots. Carnival offers it in batches of 15, depending on the number of plats and diamonds on the sailing. Theoretically they could offer none if a ship had a lot of p's and d's on board. AFAIK, they have not offered more than 30 F2F slots on any sailing.

It was well worth it on our Liberty cruise out of Miami -- from curb to gangway in about ten minutes...and we didn't get there the earliest, either. We also had a stateroom issue that required in-person visits to Guest Services, and there's no doubt that using the shorter VIP line saved me over an hour waiting in line.

I've already purchased it for our October sailing on Victory, also out of Miami. To sweeten the pot, there is a tender stop, HMC.

Thanks for that explanation! That makes more sense to me. Glad to hear it worked well for you on the Liberty. I've already bought mine for next cruise and there are 2 tender ports on that cruise :)

Yes it is worth it in Miami, we were led straight to the front of the security line, did not have to wait, then straight to the front of the line to get sign and sail cards and a priority zone card for boarding, others we given zone 4 and 5 for boarding.

Thanks for that explanation! That makes more sense to me. Glad to hear it worked well for you on the Liberty. I've already bought mine for next cruise and there are 2 tender ports on that cruise :)

As far as I'm concerned, buying F2F is a no-brainer if you have two tender ports on a cruise!

Is there something on your card that designates you as a FTTF person? I purchased it for my upcoming cruise and I am wondering how they will know we have it (for tender and c/s lines etc). Does it also allow you to jump the line to get off at non-tender ports? Thanks!

Is there something on your card that designates you as a FTTF person? I purchased it for my upcoming cruise and I am wondering how they will know we have it (for tender and c/s lines etc). Does it also allow you to jump the line to get off at non-tender ports? Thanks!

Reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags and the FTTF symbol will be listed on both.

We're not on the cheers program, but we'll definitely be having a few instead of standing in line. I really like that we won't have to lug our bags around and we can unpack early since we'll get our bags earlier.

You know what would be nice, when you step through the door on the ship and they are all lined up and say "welcome aboard, is there anything I can help you with" or what ever it is they say exactly,

If you had FTTF and you could just hand them your bags and they take them to your room, and hand you a drink, now that would really be FASTER to the FUN! I would pay double for that!!

Reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags and the FTTF symbol will be listed on both.

So I see that part, but what about when you get priority tender or use the FTTF line at the pursar's desk? Do you have to tell them you are FTTF or does it designate it on your sail and sign card? THANKS

Yeah strange I just figured out what is was yesterday and signed up. Strange thou there were 3 left and I am sailing in 11 days I figured it would have been sold out by now. I like it because I hate waiting for my room to drop off all the crap I have to haul around also my DW and DS hate standing in the cattle car in Fort Lauderdale if we can go right to the front and board quick they will be real happy and dropping bags off and changeing into swim wear to start having fun. oh all of that after signing up for cheers.

Oh okay. I'm guessing it's too soon then. My cruise is in July.

My cruise is in September, and it appeared just the last couple days (Conquest out of Nola). I know it wasn't there Friday.

I think they're kind of random about this but maybe I don't understand the decision making method. Anyway, we got it and we're happy.

Archived