Woo hoo - We purchased faster to the fun!

browneyedwoman

Is there something on your card that designates you as a FTTF person? I purchased it for my upcoming cruise and I am wondering how they will know we have it (for tender and c/s lines etc). Does it also allow you to jump the line to get off at non-tender ports? Thanks!

You get a Faster to the Fun sticker on the back of your cards. You do not get to jump the line for non-tender ports, but in my experience it never takes long to debark to a pier anyway.

When waiting in the VIP line at guest services, make sure they can see your sticker, otherwise they'll direct you to the regular line.

Is there something on your card that designates you as a FTTF person? I purchased it for my upcoming cruise and I am wondering how they will know we have it (for tender and c/s lines etc). Does it also allow you to jump the line to get off at non-tender ports? Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361894156.299782.jpg.ea28f181e457f0b98941ca422ab4b765.jpg

This will be attached to the back of your S&S card.

My cruise is in September, and it appeared just the last couple days (Conquest out of Nola). I know it wasn't there Friday.

I think they're kind of random about this but maybe I don't understand the decision making method. Anyway, we got it and we're happy.

I believe that FTTF for the Conquest in general..any sailing after March 10 just opened up yesterday (Monday)

Archived