Bircher Muesli

travelplus

Last year I had a ritual of going to the Windjammer even if I had a meal in the MDR for breakfast for some of their delicious Bircher Muesli . I was wondering if I can get some on the Navigator? I can't remember if the MDR has the Muesli as well or if I can request it?

Give me two bowls of it and I'm set:)

I have seen it on every ship I have been on. You can ask for it even if not listed on the menu and you will be given a bowl. Many of the crew members are from Germany and I was told, they have it in the crew kitchen area. I like it with the fresh fruits that are so easy to obtain on ship, a nice cup of tea and a glass of juice...takes me back to my Oma's kitchen.

I have seen it on every ship I have been on. You can ask for it even if not listed on the menu and you will be given a bowl. Many of the crew members are from Germany and I was told, they have it in the crew kitchen area. I like it with the fresh fruits that are so easy to obtain on ship, a nice cup of tea and a glass of juice...takes me back to my Oma's kitchen.

On the Oasis Class it was only in the Solarium. They didnt not have any in the Windjammer

But I have seen it on every ship

Thanks so much for confirming this. Its one of my favorite breakfast items. I could eat bowls of this and be a happy cruiser. I tried putting granola on top along with the fruits and it was sooo good.

I wonder if RCCL has thought of making the Bircher Muesli as a permanent dessert in the MDR and Windjammer for all meals.

Archived