Carnival Freedom, What time can we get off the ship

nans vacation

The Carnival Freedom will be in port 8:00am to 4:00pm.

What time do they let you off the ship? We would like to take a 3 hour tour of the island. Then take a 1 hour sagway tour. Do you think we would have enough time. We will have to be back on the ship by 3:30pm.:rolleyes:

The Carnival Freedom will be in port 8:00am to 4:00pm.

What time do they let you off the ship? We would like to take a 3 hour tour of the island. Then take a 1 hour sagway tour. Do you think we would have enough time. We will have to be back on the ship by 3:30pm.:rolleyes:

Generally, if the ship says it will be in port from 8 to 4, then that is the actual amount of time you will have. You should be able to walk right off the ship starting right at 8 am. I notice they often post a slighly earlier time for departure than what is listed, but I think unless there is an unexpected delay, you should be off right on time. You should have more than enough time for your plans.

I'll be on the Freedom this year, also. Can't wait to do this itinerary. Aruba is a great island to visit.

Archived