Disney Fantasy Catagory 5E GTY

roberts3232

Hi.

I just booked a cat 5E for 7 day cruise. I was wondering if there was some way to make sure I get one of the rooms in the back on the corner? Also, am I guarenteed to get a room with a bigger balcony? Any responses would be great! Thanks:)

With a guarantee you might get any 5E cabin on any of the decks where they are available or you could, possibly, be upgraded. You are not guaranteed a corner cabin or one with a larger balcony. If you have a specific thing you want then you should not book guarantee but specify the cabin you want.

You must be running into the same problems I just did. I had to go all the way up to a 5A before it would let me select a stateroom, otherwise all the lower verandah categories were guarantee only. That's a bunch of crap. Make people pick the staterooms they want or assign them one when they pay, I say. It's just another way that Disney nickel and dimes people...I wanted to make sure that all three cabins in our group were near each other, so I really didn't have a choice except to book the more expensive category.

Archived