CONQUEST suggestion needed...

CruisnMom007

Can anyone suggest the perfect location on board Conquest to host our meet n greet. So far we have 40 signed up that they are indeed attending. I have lots of fun stuff with raffles, giveaways etc planned like I did on Spirit's MnG. John is going to set us up with a hostess/host but personally never having sailed Conquest and also the new changes with the 2.0, not sure where to even suggest. Any suggestions??

Thank you!

Ours got set up in the att pool area on embarkation day aroun 2:30 I think. Not crowded at the time, food and drink options and things for kids to do too. Can't say how it worked, going in two weeks but it sounds like the right idea.

• 3 weeks later...
Ours got set up in the att pool area on embarkation day aroun 2:30 I think. Not crowded at the time, food and drink options and things for kids to do too. Can't say how it worked, going in two weeks but it sounds like the right idea.

Not sure if you are back yet but can you please tell me how your Meet n Greet went and what you thought of the location??

I would suggest either Albert's Jazz Bar, Blues Piano Bar or Henri's Dance Club. They are medium size venue's on the Promenade deck.

If your M&G is going to be a more organized one I think it's best to have it on the 1st sea day in mid afternoon. If you try to do it on embarkation day then people might have sail away rituals that would be interupted.

When I travel with a group we usually have an informal gathering after embarkation and then sail away. Our M&G's have lately been cocktail parties that we've arranged in advance.

I'm a little surprised that John offered a host/hostess. Sometimes some of the crew will stop by, but they generally don't stay but a few minutes.

I would suggest either Albert's Jazz Bar, Blues Piano Bar or Henri's Dance Club. They are medium size venue's on the Promenade deck.

If your M&G is going to be a more organized one I think it's best to have it on the 1st sea day in mid afternoon. If you try to do it on embarkation day then people might have sail away rituals that would be interupted.

When I travel with a group we usually have an informal gathering after embarkation and then sail away. Our M&G's have lately been cocktail parties that we've arranged in advance.

I'm a little surprised that John offered a host/hostess. Sometimes some of the crew will stop by, but they generally don't stay but a few minutes.

On Spirit last year John had a hostess, she was a CCL Rep, Hospitality Hostess I think is what they called her. She was wonderful that 's all I gotta say. She went above and beyond. I appreciated her so much! She kept checkin in to see if we needed anything, and after the cruise I got a letter from Carnival asking if I was satisfied with her assistance. So, for this one we decided on the Aft Sky Pool area, easy for those with kids, there is a bar and someone said the pizzeria is right there too. We set it from 2 until muster drill, that will give us 2 hrs. I know some of us will be there earlier. A lot of people were saying on another post that if we did it on the first sea day that a lot wont come due to the ships activities that people don't want to miss, so embarkation day it is. Thank you so much for your input! I love cruising and can't wait till next month!

Archived