Leaving Sunday on the Conquest! First Cruise! Questions!

David14259

David:

Hubby was a guy he works with on that same cruise. You will have a wonderful time. One word of warning...you will get addicted!!!

Don't worry about the Tropical Storm. She should have blown through by Saturday 2PM. Hubby went through Camile about 2 blocks from the beach and stayed through the whole thing....so this will be a breeze (all be it a Strong breeze!)

The most important thing to pack is your "cruise state of mind". As long as I don't have to cook it, clean it or answer for it.....I'm good to go!!!

Also, I am a big karaoke nut....so if you are and have your own cds...take them.

Also, I take about $50 in one dollar bills with me. They really come in handy!

We are headed to Alaska in a few weeks and can't wait!!!

Have a wonderful time.

Sailed the Conquest last September also in the midst of tropical storms. The Conquest ended up cancelling Grand Cayman altogether as there was no power on the island and Jamaica was in some pretty rough shape when we stopped as well. We were credited $25 pp for the loss of the Grand Cayman stop and had an extra day at sea. Too bad we couldn't have had an extra day in Cozumel.... what a beautiful place! Had a wonderful time during our cruise week and smooth sailing. The Conquest is a huge boat but graceful.

Enjoy the cruise!

We are leaving on the Conquest Sunday (6/12) also, We are leaving for NO tomorrow about noon for a couple of extra days. We have a Roll Call at the following:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=105249&goto=newpost

Where are you guys coming from??

We're coming from Chicago and leaving for NO in about 6 hours (friday morning).

Got the clocks, got the dinner thing straightened out, storm looks like it'll be gone by Sunday, I can't wait. Now all I need is some sleep before I have to get up in 6 hours.... Oh, I probably should pack...

P.S. We also made reservations for dinner at Emeril's Delmonico restraunt in NO for tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to that!

Archived