Holiday Decorations

Karen@Steve

Hi

We boarded the silhouette last december 1st, and they had some decorations up already and each morning a few more had appeared! By the time we got off 15 days later it was full of holiday decorations everywhere!

It was done very tastefully in my opinion and added to the atmosphere of the ship,

Enjoy

Tony

We'll be on the Reflection Nov 30th cruise out of Miami. Do they start decorating the ship during for the Holidays during that time? I think it would be nice to see it all done up for the holiday's even through it's 3 weeks early!

We were on Equinox in November 2011 for a transatlantic. We boarded around 11/29 in Rome. They loaded all the Christmas decorations then and put them up over the next couple days. So I'd say its likely.

Joe.

Reflection was decorated--day by day--during the inaugural Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami [18 November-1 December]... That said, it was a bit early compared to my experience on other cruises in the same time frame and may have been accelerated because Reflection was christened/named on the day that we arrived from Spain with VIP/Industry cruises starting that evening...

On a shorter cruise, I would be pleasantly surprised if Reflection is fully decorated when you board but would not be particularly surprised if it's done while you are aboard [it's accomplished little-by-little, overnight]...

Archived