Belize?

cici133

I am 17 years old and going on Liberty of the Seas in a little less than a month. It goes to Cozumel where we are scuba diving and belize. What are good excursions for belize? We are active people and don't want to be looking at the mayan ruins. Any suggestions? :)

I'd suggest that if your group is into great snorkeling & are not afraid of non ship tours, that you look into Coral Breeze Tours & their snorkel trip with two stops & then a local lunch on Caye Caulker with time to explore before the return boat ride back to the Tourist Village.

We have been doing this trip with Coral Breeze for about ten years now & have always had a super time with Heni & her crew.

Look up their site for all of their info.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

If you're active and like snorkeling, then you may want to consider this in Belize rather than Cozumel. It's one of the things that Belize is really famous for (Budget Travel magazine even lists snorkeling in Belize as one of 8 trips that you should do in your life). If you want to do other things such as ziplining or parasailing, you can look into doing those in Cozumel instead of snorkeling there.

Hello there in Florida. My daughter and husband did this tour a few years ago, and did not book it, as they just happened upon it at the dock and there was room. Anyway , we are all going April 7 from Galveston , and I booked it , and have talked to Mark a couple of times. We are the only ship there that day, RC Mariner OTS. My question is , if we can't get a tender immediately from the ship, will the Hammerhead crew wait a bit for us all to show up ? I was just a little concerned. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks, Buddy in TX.

I'd suggest that if your group is into great snorkeling & are not afraid of non ship tours, that you look into Coral Breeze Tours & their snorkel trip with two stops & then a local lunch on Caye Caulker with time to explore before the return boat ride back to the Tourist Village.

We have been doing this trip with Coral Breeze for about ten years now & have always had a super time with Heni & her crew.

Look up their site for all of their info.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Hello there in Florida. My daughter and husband did this tour a few years ago, and did not book it, as they just happened upon it at the dock and there was room. Anyway , we are all going April 7 from Galveston , and I booked it , and have talked to Mark a couple of times. We are the only ship there that day, RC Mariner OTS. My question is , if we can't get a tender immediately from the ship, will the Hammerhead crew wait a bit for us all to show up ? I was just a little concerned. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks, Buddy in TX.

I have not taken the tour, but if its private I'm sure they would wait a little while if there are other people... Im not positive- I would just try to get one one of the earlier tenders. The line starts pretty early but once they start going they do a good job of making it move quickly. Also, if theres other people on it from the same ship, they might be just as behind as you are

Archived