Concierge, platinum, gem ?'s

judyf

We are platinum this cruise, it has been three years since we cruised, so looking for some tips and reminders :)

What should we expect now that we are platinum?

I see we have concierge service now that we are pantinum, what do you use them for?

We are very interested in the behind the scenes tour, how do we go about making sure we don't miss it?

Please refresh me on any tips, especially for the Gem. One thing I sort of remember, is there was a button or switch to turn off and on the announcements in the cabin. Can't remember where it was.

Any other tips like this one?

I plan to book at least one massage, will be a sea day, best day and deal?? If I book a massage do you get use of the spa for that day?

Thanks for any tips you can give me, booked with little time to research ths trip.

We are platinum this cruise, it has been three years since we cruised, so looking for some tips and reminders :)

What should we expect now that we are platinum?

I see we have concierge service now that we are pantinum, what do you use them for?

We are very interested in the behind the scenes tour, how do we go about making sure we don't miss it?

Please refresh me on any tips, especially for the Gem. One thing I sort of remember, is there was a button or switch to turn off and on the announcements in the cabin. Can't remember where it was.

Any other tips like this one?

I plan to book at least one massage, will be a sea day, best day and deal?? If I book a massage do you get use of the spa for that day?

Thanks for any tips you can give me, booked with little time to research ths trip.

When you get to your cabin, you will have an envelope with "all things Platinum" in it. Concierge will make dinner reservations for you among other things. Also in the envelope will be instructions on how to book the BTS tour. Basically, there is a deadline in which you need to sign up for the tour with Guest Services. Make sure you have a pair of closed-toe shoes for the tour.

i love ncl, but they truly need to improve their loyalty rewards as compared to Royal. most Royal ships have separate lounges/bars for Diamond members or suite passengers. i think this option is currently only available on the Epic and Breakaway. and in those exclusive lounges on Royal, the alcohol is free up to a certain hour. i dont know if you get charged on the EPIC in the private lounge bar for suite guests. if someone knows pls let us know.

i love ncl, but they truly need to improve their loyalty rewards as compared to Royal. most Royal ships have separate lounges/bars for Diamond members or suite passengers. i think this option is currently only available on the Epic and Breakaway. and in those exclusive lounges on Royal, the alcohol is free up to a certain hour. i dont know if you get charged on the EPIC in the private lounge bar for suite guests. if someone knows pls let us know.

With the new program that lounge would have to be huge. 100s of new Platinum members every month. Last cruise over 300 other platinum passengers onboard. They would need to add a diamond and diamond plus level. 250 and 500 points.

Archived