mahahual- Tequila Beach

hairpluck

We are going on the Carnival Sensation next week. I hope this dosen't sound like a naive question, but, are the frozen drinks ok to drink at the Tequila Beach beach break? Last thing I need is open bar and having everybody getting sick. I guess the more basic question is, is the water safe to drink? Also, do you need to sign up for this online or can you purchase the open bar package right there on the beach?

the drinks are completely safe. we have been there twice and never had any problems. if you ask for water they will give you bottled water also. you sign up at the pier. there is a small booth by the pool at the pier. they also advertise fishing trips and snorkling. just tell them you want the tequila beach package. this our favorite place to go now. we had my sister and her dh with us and they were first time cruisers. they absolutely loved tequila beach.

they do snorkling tours from there and they have horseback riding. I dont think they do parasailing, but I think they do have jet skis. I am not sure of the price for any of those. we brought our own snorkle equipment and they do have some great live coral to snorkle to.

Archived